Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Fell Wargs Unboxing


So I've done something a little bit different for today. I've been finding myself quite disappointed by Games Workshops lackluster advertising of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings especially when it comes to showing you what you're getting for your purchase (no sprue shots!!!).

I want to give more people the opportunity to see what they're buying before they buy it so I'll be uploading unboxing videos for any The Hobbit miniatures I buy and it's my intention to follow them from unboxing through assembly to finished product.

I hope you enjoy the video.

In other news I've put my name down to take part in the Fifth Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, I've put my name down for 500 points but I'm hoping to take maximum advantage of the fortnightly bonus rounds, I'm looking forward to this a great deal, I'm hoping it will inspire me to get an awful lot painted over the winter and there will be plenty of opportunity to peruse a lot of other peoples work, check it out over at;