Tuesday, 11 November 2014

What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?

Not much to say today other than to show Merry and Pippin, as promised.
I preferred painting these two to Frodo and Sam, they're much more colourful!

Work continues with the Galadhrim, base colours now applied and it's time for washing, should have those 12 done in no time.


SidTheSloth from the one-ring forums kindly nominated me for a liebster award (quest. thing.), I have yet to work out what it means (or is) but thanks for linking to my blog SidTheSloth, to repay the kindess you can check out SidTheSloth's blog here.

Sid's got some lovely examples of how to paint your Goblin Town dwarves so check out his page


I had my third AAT exam today, studying is what I do in my spare time at the moment (that is to say the time I am not spent painting or fixing up the house!) and I passed, as I have done with the other 2, still 2 more to go before Christmas though!

That's all for today folks, comments or critique welcome as usual.