Thursday, 4 December 2014

On the Table - "Ringwraiths, shadows under his great Shadow."


 It's an important 'on the table' today because it is the eve of the analogue hobbies painting challenge and so this will not only constitute my first submissions but also my first bonus round entry - Cold.

As if that weren't enough it's my first step on rounding out my fellowship journey book models because the 3 ringwraiths and nine rangers (dunedain) are the models required for scenario 1! Excited much!



And to complete my day it looks like Santa is running ahead of schedule because this turned up, It's my Christmas present to myself (some commission money came in right on time...) and I've been able to pick up a few more bits and bobs that I'll be painting over the next couple of months, to make it easy for you (because GW don't think we deserve pictures) It's the following;

6 (more) wargs
Haldir with bow (unarmoured)
2 (more) barrow wights
12 Uruk Hai Scouts

these are for the fellowship journey book

There's also Mauhur because I now have 12 scouts that need a leader (and also because why not haha) #supportyourhobbithobby

One question I have for anyone who owns this Haldir is; What is the face like, mine looks perfect from either side but when you look at it straight on it looks a bit squashed and I obviously would rather it were perfect but if that's the way its been sculpted I guess I'll have to suck it up.

Look out for more unboxings soon :D