Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Let's Paint - Uruk Hai Berserkers

It's been a while, what with starting a new full time job, continuing my college course as an evening course and preparing things for the growing baby bump, painting has kind of taken a back seat!

I managed to squeeze in a few hours to paint and record yesterday and I chose a model that been requested (video to follow over the next week) as well as, what I thought was a fitting counterpart in the Uruk Hai Berserker, the video for which is below


I experiment with different ways of using 'Blood for the Blood God' and show you how to paint not only an Uruk Hai Berserker but pretty much any Uruk Hai model. the paints required are listed in the video description but there will be a paint card for them before the end of the week.