Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Elspeth vs Kiora Duel Deck Unboxing

I picked up my first ever duel deck the other day, I've never really previously been interested in them but wizards really pulled it out of the hat with this one, the obvious draw being Elspeth and although she's nearing the end of her time in standard the cost of her alone is enough to justify buying this product, it certainly was for me anyway!

Added to that you get the, quite cool, Kiora which together with Elspeth more than justifies the cost, all the other rares and both decks are just a bonus. My two criticisms are that the box itself isn't resealable and the deck boxes included wouldn't be able to fit a sleeved deck and are in fact a tight fit even with unsleeved cards. So wizards still have something they could improve, the cynic in me says that they're not big enough for sleeved cards so that you're more likely to by the corresponding ultra-pro deck boxes (which of course I have...what a sucker...).